tisdag 8 januari 2008

Adrian Facebook Andersen

If 500 000 join this group I will
change my middle name to Facebook



Im dead serious! Honestly! I W.I.L.L. change my name, this is not a hoax-group like all the others.

When this is over I will post my birth-certificate!

If 500 000 join this group I will change my middle name to Facebook! (Spanish, japanese and german translation further down..)

Yes, just like the title says - I will change my middle name to Facebook. My current middename is Rene, and I've never used it, so I thought this would be a little more fun.

Due to the laws in Norway I might have to slightly change it to "Phasebook", "Fjesbok" (Norwegian for Facebook) or Feisbook or something...
As long as it sounds like Facebook.

This group TOTALLY depends on you inviting your friends. You don't have to invite ALL of your friends, cause I know what a pain in the ass that can be, but if you invite like 5-10 people it's more than OK. Invite and unite!! Yeah!

And yeah - the group profilepicture is taken by Elise Feiring Myrtrøen who is a very talented photographer..

Hey! If you dont want to invite individual friends, why don't you just click the "Share!" button to the right and post it on your profile! ------->




Sammanfattning: Grupp på Facebook, startad av en norsk snubbe. Han byter mellannamn till Facebook när hans grupp har uppnått 500 000 medlemar. Vem skulle inte vilja följa det? Klart man joinar!

För övrigt: jag kan omöjligt vara ensam om att märka att jag har sjukt tråkigt.
?

1 kommentar:

Adrianpadrian sa...

Alle må joine!

Hilsen Adrian Facebook Andersen ;)